A mess with Dalgona coffee

A mess with Dalgona coffee




          This afternoon I watched a shit great web series. And nowadays web series comes with slang, sex and everything else. Also it was getting hot today, but it was still pleasure to drink coffee. Then immediately the thought came to my head that Dalgona coffee is currently trending right now. So my part-time chef woke up and found a recipe on Google. By the grace of the corona virus there is lockdown every where and afternoon sleep is fucking cool in this hot summer. So everyone in the house was asleep. I walked into the kitchen slowly and put water on gas to warm. I removed Nescafe's sachets from the cupboard and poured half of it into the bowl. I also add two tablespoons of sugar in a bowl. Then poured hot water into it. And the real marrow lies ahead. 
          I pour all the mixture into the mixer's pot and turn on the mixer. But what I didn't notice was that the lid on the mixer was still a little open. When I turned the mixer on, the coffee just spread in the kitchen like heavy fall. I asked to god, "deva tu nehmi majhich ka martos". And addition to that, the mom got up from hearing the noise. After that, all mixture that had remain in the mixer pot gave to mom and asked her please mix it with spoon. I know she can because she wants coffee too. "Hahahaha....am I pretty smart?" , this click in my mind. All that crap happened in the kitchen was going to be cleaned only by me. I wet the clothes and cleaned the bloody kitchen. And there was also exercise in lockdown to wipe the sticky stains. Until then the mixture was well mixed by the mom. After that I put the milk on the gas for heating. I use a little milk because we have to save in those days, again by the grace of the corona. I add little more sugar to milk and pour into the my favorite coffee mug. The mixture cream I made was poured over solid milk and garnished with coffee powder. But only one cup of Dalgona coffee was ready and mom had to give her coffee too. Then mom took half the coffee and half coffee by me. And that's how I made memory with my first ever Dalgona coffee. 

- Shubham Avhad

Comments

Post a Comment